10 June 2014

I'm back today after a couple days break to share some more of my Jekyll Island trip layouts. We were only on the island for a few days, but I have so many great photos & memories that I want in our albums. The trip photos also helped me get back into to 12x12 scrapbooking, rather than just focusing on Project Life.

I've been trying my best to step out of the comfort zone of pattern paper backgrounds & lots of layered papers, to quilty looking pages that I create with lots of small patterns & shapes. I love the look of my album now & I feel like each page has a different feel. I'm definitely sticking to this new style for a while.







Thanks for looking at my pages, if you have any questions about how I made something or where I got it, leave me a comment & I'll reply as soon as possible.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I especially love the background in the "Let's Explore" layout! :)

    ReplyDelete