02 April 2013

Elle's Studio April Reveal pt 2 + a new video

Hi! I'm back today to share the second project from my Elle's Studio April Design Team Inspiration Gallery! Today I have an extra treat for you. I've been making process videos like crazy lately, since I've been able to keep my camera in a semi-permanent state, it's much easier to record anything that happens on my desk ;)

So here's my layout:

The Serendipity collection screams spring. Seriously it is so pretty.

Here's a close up:


I love how the white letters pop off the wood wall in the background of the photo. I was so nervous sticking down the letters directly to the photo, but it turned out better than I could have imagined. 

Without further ado, here's me creating this layout. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment