27 June 2012

Layout Share

Hi everyone. I'm here today to share a layout I made yesterday, along with a process video. I've really been inspired by the song, Monuments & Melodies, if you can't tell already. The words speak to me and definitely feel like some of the words were written for Ryan and I, like the words I used for the title of the layout I'm sharing... "you magnify my better half". He certainly does that. :)

Here's my layout >>>>>

I really enjoyed making this. It felt like it flowed right out of me. I think that's the sign that my mojo is back. wahoo!

Here's my process of the whole thing >>>>>




Thanks for reading and watching! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share! :)

2 comments:

  1. A really fabulous layout! Love the cluster design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this layout.

    ReplyDelete