07 March 2013

It's March!! *Elle's Studio DT Gallery*

I can't believe we are already into March, it's almost Spring here in Georgia & I'm so excited about that. This cold weather is getting to me. I'm ready to be outside & soak up some sun without being blasted by freezing winds & seemingly constant rain. Seriously... why oh why are we plagued with downpours all winter, when its already so cold, but in the summer, there is hardly a drop of water that falls from the sky, but you can still count on the humidity. I don't get it. :)

Ok so I'm not here to bore you to death about the weather. I'm here to share my Elle's Studio March Design Team gallery. If you haven't been over to the site, you definitely need to. There are so many inspiring projects up, it's so awesome getting to be apart of such a talented group. 

So I made 3 layouts this month. All of which I love dearly. 


I used tons of Elle's Studio You & Me collection. Instead of traditional journaling, I decided to stamp a quote from one of my favorite songs of all time, Walk the Line by Johnny Cash. If you don't know me personally, you might be surprised to know that Johnny Cash is my favorite single recording artist of all time. Seriously. His music makes me think of my dad, who I love dearly. This song in particular is such a beautifully written love song. Ryan is my 1 and only & the words on this layout are truer than true. I would do anything I could for him. 

Here's some close up details:


The photobooth strip from our trip to the bowling alley is so indicative of who Ryan and I are as a couple. 



The photo on this layout makes me smile from ear to ear. Every year I take care of my 2 little cousins & to me they are like little sisters to me. I can't imagine my life without them. But that's not what this layout is about for me. This layout is about Ryan's relationship with them, he's so kind, compassionate, loving, caring, everything you could ever dream of in a male role model for 2 little girls. His relationship with them makes me realize that if we ever decide to become parents, he's going to be the best dad ever. Boy, do I love him. 

Here are the details:




This layout is a memory that I don't want Sue to ever forget. She & Ryan have a special relationship. They share a love for scary movies, zombies, & late nights. haha. Steph & I LOVE sleep, but these 2 can stay up so late. This was one of those moments, when I woke up & they were sitting together watching a movie late at night during the summer. I immediately had to snap a picture because I knew that it was going to be something that could be overlooked in the future. I hope she never forgets how awesome their relationship is. 

Here's a detail shot:





2 comments:

  1. greta pages. Love the first one with all the layers. and great title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layouts and stories... I have certain songs/musicians that I listen to that remind me of my dad who I love dearly too:)

    ReplyDelete