04 January 2013

I've got HUGE news!

I've been holding onto this little nugget of a secret for a few weeks now. I've wanted so bad to post it here & everywhere, it's been practically torturous not being able to tell anyone. So today's the day I can finally spill the beans. I'm so extremely excited to say...



I'm on the 2013 Elle's Studio Design Team!!!! Whew, it feels good to get that off my chest. I will be participating on the DT from January to July 2013, my first projects will go live on 1 February on the Elle's Studio Website!

If you don't know what Elle's Studio is, it is a small scrapbooking company that specializes in journal and embellishment tags, as well as stamps!Everything is of the best quality & made in the USA. I have been in LOVE with Elle's Studio products for quite some time, especially since starting Project Life, so this is a DREAM team for me.

I can't wait to post my first projects for you to see. I hear there is ALOT of BIG surprises coming this CHA for Elle's Studio I can't wait to see & share them with you.

Check out the rest of the talented team members over at the Elle's Studio Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment