10 January 2013

I'm so excited about what is coming for Elle's Studio. I've been holding onto the secret for about a week & it was a pleasant surprise when I opened my first DT box. 


Elle's Studio is going be releasing 12x12 patterned papers that coordinate with their tags & stamps for the first time!! It's so exciting. Trust me. You'll want to be on the lookout for the new products. They are all so lovely & very much Elle's style. 

Another thing I'm excited about is the new Tabbed Tags!
I've already used a few of the new ones in my first 2013 PL spread, they are perfect for tucking behind a photo that you have alot of journaling about :) I'll be able to share once all of the fun products are revealed and available. 

I can't wait for y'all to see ALL of the new surprises in store from Elle's Studio, & I really can't wait for y'all to see my first designer gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment