16 June 2013

sweet little c

I'm back to share another project from my Elle's Studio May Inspiration Gallery. Back in April, Ryan and I went to Serenbe to hangout with his some of his family... well all of the girls of his family... this is our family tradition for when his aunt comes into town, but usually it's just us girls. This time Ryan tagged along with me & my SIL had her baby with her, he's so adorable. We almost never get to see him when they are in town. Ryan & I always seem to be super busy with school, or I've been out of town visiting my dad. But we were determine to see him this time. He's so sweet & totally loved sitting next to Ryan at lunch. I swear by the end of the day I had hundreds of photos of him. I just couldn't stop, who can blame me? 

When I got the photos printed I decided I wanted to make a layout with as many of the photos as I could, so I made a photo collage & had it printed, then cut it apart to use as individual photos for a grid like layout. 

I've never really been great at making grid layouts. But for some reason, Elle's Studio products make me want to make grid layouts. 


This was the first layout I made with the new Cameron collection & by the time I got the photos printed I was dying to break into the collection & use the stamps. Seriously. such a great alphabet stamp set & I think my favorite stamp is the love your ____________ stamp. I can come up with so many things to write in the blank, so I know I will be getting LOTS of use out of it. 


My mom came over not long after I finished the layout & fixed her old sewing machine that I've had for quite a while... I'm still getting used to it, so my sewing isn't the best, but I'm really enjoying adding new textures to my layouts.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you keep coming back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment