06 June 2013

Is it really June already???

I can't believe it. Summer is finally here & we've been looking forward to it for quite some time, but it seems like it has come at such a whirlwind speed. We are in full on family mode. Spending tons of time at home, cooking, crafting, playing, and just enjoying the time together. I don't get a lot of time with S&S during the school year, & even though we are driving each other crazy by the end of the summer, I relish the time we get to be together.

What I'm really here to share is a few projects from this month's Elle's Studio Inspiration Gallery. I can't believe this will be my last gallery share. So sad. I've had such an amazing experience being on this Design Team. Elle is so generous and such a wonderful person. If I could recommend anyone to try out for any design team... Elle's Studio would be one.

First off, I have a couple of weeks of project life to share with you. I'm really loving Project Life. My album from last year is one of my favorites and most cherished albums every.







Thanks for stopping by. I'll have more project life spreads, layouts, & even cards to share later this week & next week.







No comments:

Post a Comment