20 October 2013

An Update & a Few New Layouts

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been getting into the groove of Graduate school. I can't wait to finish up & to have a Media Center of my own. It's going to be awesome!! :)

I've been doing a fair amount of scrapbooking and Project Life. I'm totally in love with what I can document in that album. I've been questioning how complicated I've been making it for myself. This year is certainly more simple than last year. I've been condensing my photos, using less inserts, & doing more at home printing, which helps. Since the beginning of the year I've been making it far more simple and I keep streamlining my process.

I'm embracing my Becky Higgins kits too. I have partial kits of Honey, Kraft, Midnight, & Jade, plus the Wellington & Seasons mini kits. I am totally in love with Kraft & Jade, I think they're my most favorite, but I love all of them. I've been contemplating the addition of the Heritage Edition, so I can make an album for my Pop at some point. We have tons of new photos and stories, that we've discovered from ancestry.com... which is a great investment if I have to say so myself.

Anyways, other than Project Life, I've been doing some scrapbooking. All summer I focused on Project Life & my scrapbook albums for Steph & Sue... [which I plan on sharing an update on soon] So when I went on a cabin retreat with my friends, I declared it to be a SCRAPBOOK weekend. I didn't take any Project Life supplies. I was determined to work on our yearly 12x12 album.

So here are a few of the layouts I completed while at the retreat






In other news... My December Daily album was featured on the Simple Stories Blog the other day... you can see it HERE

I'll be back in a couple of days to share my latest more simple Project Life spreads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment