04 May 2013

Happy NSD + May Gallery Project 1

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

Today I'm here to share one of my projects from the May Gallery over at Elle's Studio. This project is one of my favorites to date. I really wanted to try to step out of my normal & try something new for me. :) To be honest, circles scare me, in scrapbooking that is. I never know what to do with circle embellishments & tags, & I usually just tuck them or use the to overlap a few layers... EVERY TIME! So I wanted the circle to be my main focus on this page, as you will see.




I kept layering circles until it ended up going all the way across the page & I struggled with whether it was too busy, but I decided to embrace it & added some hand-stitched circles to give it a little something other than paper.

I hope you like it. Thanks for coming by to see it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment