11 May 2012

my favorite flower

Ryan... he's a man. Sometimes he needs help getting the idea. I've told him over and over that I love daisies, and he KNOWS that they are my favorite flowers, but he doesn't KNOW when to buy them. He doesn't get the point of flowers, bought at a store, in a vase. Needless to say, we don't have alot of greenery in the house. :) Anyways, the weekend of Easter this year, while at Trader Joe's in Midtown, we saw the prettiest Gerbera Daisies in a pot. I said something about them, and Ryan bought them. Now he didn't buy them on his own volition, but it's a start in the right direction. Since then he's bought me a another bouquet of daisies, which I lovingly accepted. So we're getting there. Anyways, I decided that I should document this practically momentous occasion, with a scrapbook layout :)


No comments:

Post a Comment